Ways You Can Take Action & Join #OurPoconoWaters Campaign:
- Pledge to defend Our Pocono Waters
- Write a letter to the editor about clean streams in your backyard. Contact the Our Pocono Waters Manager at email@example.com to get started.
- Attend a local meeting to support clean streams. Contact Our Pocono Waters at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- Like our Facebook Page
- Follow @OurPoconoWaters on Instagram
Op-Eds and Letters to the Editor
- “Clean Water and Responsible Development are a Natural in the Poconos,” by PennFuture President and CEO Jacquelyn Bonomo, opinion piece that ran in the Pocono Record on March 18, 2018.
- “Letter: Thanks for creek clean-up,” by Todd Burns, President, Brodhead Chapter Trout Unlimited, published in the Pocono Record on April 21, 2018.
- “Letter: Communities Benefit from Clean Streams,” by Christopher Byrnes, Chestnuthill Township, published in The Morning Call on April 24, 2018.
Fact Sheets and Educational Materials
- “Why Clean Streams Protections Matter in the Poconos,” fact sheet.
- Effects of Special Protection Designation by PA Campaign for Clean Water